The Core Values of the Girl’s Rite of Passage Ministry are:
- To provide programs for youth that teach transformational and transformissional doctrines.
- To teach youth to demonstrate social, ecological, and economic justice for everyone.
- To empower youth with the tools to develop a strong sense of self and wise decision-making skills.
Our Goals for participants are:
- To take seriously the need for achievement in school and gaining the understanding of how excellence in educational achievement will positively impact every aspect of their lives.
- To make the decision to avoid indulging in the use of alcoholic beverages, tobacco products and recreational drugs.
- To have the courage to resist pressure from peers to participate in unacceptable behavior.
- To understand the potential consequences of unprotected sex.
Girls of all cultures, faiths and ethnic groups are welcome and encouraged to participate.
Visit our blog: http://www.grop2.org/
GIRLS' RITE OF PASSAGE PROGRAM
Allen Temple Family Life Center, Room C215
8501 International Blvd. ~ Oakland, CA 94621
Contact: Rev. Barbara Jim-George, Director
Meeting Day/Time: 4th Sat/10:00am - 1:00pm
Location: Family Life Center, Room C-215Email: firstname.lastname@example.org